The leading discipline of our company is the design and construction of teletechnical networks. Depending on the requirements and wishes of the investor, the services we offer can be comprehensive, i.e. the implementation of technical assumptions, design, works with the full supply of materials and equipment. It is also possible to implement individual parts of the above-mentioned construction stages.
Educated management of the department and executive teams with extensive experience ensure a high level of service for the investments ordered. In addition to work related to traditional telecommunications techniques, we use the latest technologies. We have devices and skills enabling the design and implementation of optical fiber telecommunication lines.
Construction of all types of telecommunications infrastructure:
- Multi-channel teletechnical sewage system.
- Cable pipelines.
- Secondary sewage system.
- Ground cable lines.
- Wooden and reinforced concrete post foundation.
- Connection to end objects.
- Connectors connecting various types of infrastructure, e.g. teletechnical and sewage systems.
Installation and assembly of copper and fiber optic teletechnical cables for access, distribution and backbone networks:
- In traditional teletechnical (primary) sewage system.
- In cable pipelines.
- In the secondary sewage system.
With the use of the existing and newly built teletechnical and power foundation.
In sanitary and rain sewage systems.
Adaptation and equipment of rooms for distribution and skeletal nodes:
- Repair or reconstruction.
Air conditioning systems.
Alarm and access control systems.
The contracting department provides telecommunications services in the field of:
- Execution of teletechnical sewage system, main and distribution cables, connections and subscriber installations.
- Construction of copper and optotelecommunication lines with assembly of terminal equipment.
- Construction of radio computer networks.
- Implementation of inside optical networks.
- Implementation of optical LAN, MAN, WAN computer networks.
- Implementation of optical CCTV networks.
- Refractometric measurements.
- Welding of multi-mode, single mode optical fibers.
- Analysis and preparation of results according to standards.
- Maintenance and maintenance of telecommunications networks.
- Supervision of telecommunications works.